Daily Caganer -- Internetz Traditionz Edition

Well, since I'm all into DIYing my Caganers now (which is not, as it turns out, at all like lolling your fat or heying your gay), I thought of some Caganers I'd like to see that I couldn't find at Caganer.com -- something a little more timely and internetty and viral and meme-y:

[Updated to reflect JoAsakura's excellent suggestion.]









This has been your Daily Caganer. Click Here for Parts I, II, III, IV, V ,VI, VII & VIII

And don't forget! Only two more shitting days til Xmas!!11!!!1!!!!!

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus