Daily Caganer -- 7 More WTPing Days 'Til Xmas

What more can I say? Apparently, in Catalonia, it's considered a great honor to have a caganer made in your likeness -- and so --

The President-Elect Obama Caganer:



I thought about photoshopping "LGBTQ Community" on the pedestal, but honest to poop -- after today? I was just so WEV, I couldn't be arsed to do it.
============
This has been your Daily Caganer. Click Here for Parts I, II, III, & IV

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus