Daily Caganer -- T-Minus 11 Days

A PortlyDyke is sometimes vexed with choices, and in the world of Caganers, this vexation is exponentially increased.

Which to choose? Which to choose? Political figures? Sports heroes/heroines? Business-folk? Religious icons? (Don't worry -- you'll see them all sooner or later.)

Since I adore me some Petulant and have deep and abiding respect for his stalwart struggle to spread the glitz, I decided to brighten up the pages of Shakesville today with two very seasonally-appropriate caganers.



Now, Santa there not only poops -- but poops festive, jolly, candy -- Yum! Butt Confits! (Which, perhaps, explains what's been going on with that whole "bowlful of jelly" thing.)

And -- a lovely Tannenbaum, caught in the act of laying the original Yule log.

(If we're lucky, this shall forever put to rest the question: "Does a Christmas Tree shit in the woods?" -- because I know you've been wondering about that for just, you know -- ages.)

It's hard work, supporting your friends in a strenuous battle to preserve a holiday that you don't celebrate.

I feel ill-equipped, what with my dearth-o-glitter and the tinsel shortage at my house -- but I shall soldier on! As a dyke, I do know how to recruit (if I could decorate a Christmas tree with toaster-ovens, I'd be all set) -- so, I offer to you, my dear Petulant, my contribution to your glorious campaign -- a recruitment poster:


This has been your Daily Caganer for December 14, 2008.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus