Remember...

...how I said on Monday that "I love the look of tattoos, and rather fancy getting one, although I've never come to any decision about what I might like to get"...? Well, I've decided.

I'M NOT OFFENDED; I'M CONTEMPTUOUS.

I'm going to get that shit tattooed right on my fucking forehead, and I'll just point to it every time some wankstain getting up in my grill with some dumbass bigoted bullshit reacts to my annoyance by calling me easily offended.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus