Question of the Day

What decorative body modifications have you made, if any?

I've never had anything done, aside from getting my ears pierced when I was little. I'm all for pretty much any kind of body modification (You want a bifurcated tongue? I will celebrate your bifurcated tongue!), but I've never had a compelling desire to do anything myself.

I love the look of tattoos, and rather fancy getting one, although I've never come to any decision about what I might like to get. I'd quite like something decorative on my hands (like this or this; I realize the second one's henna), but I've heard it's tough to find a good artist who will work on the hands.

I imagine I'll probably spend my life vaguely contemplating now and again what sort of tattoo I'd like to get, and never actually getting one. Or, I'll wake up one day with a bug up my ass and come home inked to the nines.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus