Reason #1,456,921 I Shouldn't Be Watching American Idol

Because every time I am obliged to lay my eyes upon the super-shucks über-annoying Scotty "Babylockthemdoorsandturnthelightsdownlow" McCreery, I can't stop thinking about how he looks, sounds, and acts exactly like George W. Bush.


Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrf.

Every time he's on the screen, I just start writhing and screaming and barfing, because he has the same goddamned agip-gip, Amurika-Jesus-and-apple-pie, privileged arrogance masked by false I'm-just-a-country-boy humility, heh-heh demeanor as Mondo Fucko. They both even love baseball, for Maude's sake. BARF!

Seriously! Look at this bullshit!


Video Description: A kid who looks, sounds, and acts exactly like George W. Bush auditioning for American Idol.


Barfinating. He'll probably win the whole fucking thing.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus