Question of the Day

What part of your body is most beautiful/handsome?

"None" is not an acceptable answer. Go on and be radical and publicly love at least one part of your body!

I will be utterly boring and say my eyes, the shape of which I got from my mom and the color of which I got from my dad:


I also got my dad's brows, and if I did not spend egregious amounts of time in front of a mirror tweezing, I would have the best unibrow in all the land!

A close second is my excessively lined hands, which I find beautiful because they are unique.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus