McCain is a Misogybag

How does Cindy McCain, who frankly sounds like a woman I wouldn't mind knowing, stay married to this guy?


Transcript: You know, I was looking at the Sturgis schedule, and noticed that you have a beauty pageant, and so I encourage Cindy to compete. [Laughter, cheers, applause, wolf whistles.] I told- I told her, with a little luck, she could be the only woman ever to serve as both the First Lady and Miss Buffalo Chip.
Well, I guess it's a step up from publicly calling her a cunt.

Cliff Schechter has a NSFW mash-up that illustrates the exact nature of the "beauty pageant" in which McCain was exhorting his wife to participate.

[H/T to Shakers Blue Gal, Constant Comment, and Ryan.]

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus