Finally!

At long last, the hugely important and race-alteringly influential endorsement we've all been waiting for!
Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama may be hard at work on the campaign trail, but the senator from Illinois can count on James Wilkie Broderick, Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick's 5-year-old son, for his support in his battle for the White House…

"He's really, truly into this election," [Parker] says of her little guy's interests. "He's come to this conclusion on his own based specifically on Barack's gender. It's that deep. He's a fan and a true supporter of Barack Obama."

Aside from politics, Parker, 43, says James loves building things and spending time with his mommy and daddy.
That's so funny! I love building things and spending time with my mommy and daddy, too! God, who knew I'd have so much in common with such a political juggernaut?

I'm just glad I found out about JWB's endorsement now. I still hadn't made up my mind what I was doing in Indiana's upcoming primary, but now I'm definitely going for Barack.

Unless I hear that JLo's twins like Hillary.

(I'll leave you to have fun with "He's come to this conclusion on his own based specifically on Barack's gender" in comments.)

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus