What mythical beast are you?

I'm a gryphon.



You're a gryphon.

You're very powerful without needing to brag about it.

Creativity is one of your strong suits.

Your outward personality may change drastically according to your mood, which is not always a good thing.

You're a loyal guardian when you choose to be and you're aligned towards *good*.

Yeah, so I'm not only Hannibal Lecter-like, but I've a touch of the schiz as well. Rock.

No worries, though. I use my mad powerz 4 good.

Take the quiz.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus