Not one more Goddamned thing, Part Deux

August has a great post on this snotty "Newsweek Lied, People Died" phrase that the wingnuts are grabbing onto with their blood-covered hands and spouting smugly while ignoring the death count that clicks ever-higher in Iraq.

The audacity of this amazes me. Seriously, if anyone says this to me in real life, I don't know what my reaction will be. If my blog suddenly goes silent, I'm probably in jail for assaulting an asshole, and not in a good way.

UPDATE: Tbogg has more.

MORE UPDATE: The Rude Pundit has more. I'm afraid he's right... the Bushies are going to try and use this ridiculousness to get a free pass on torture. Not that I think they would have ever been brought to justice, anyway...

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus