Quote of the Day

image of Robert Pattinson sitting in a corner looking moody with his fist against a white wall, casting a shadow

The lonely emo prince played Rock Paper Scissors with his shadow to determine the next step in the course of his fate—but, alas, it was always a tie.

For awhile, I was posting pictures and silly things about Robert Pattinson, and how he delighted me, but people thought I was making fun of him, so I stopped. But he really does delight me! I like lots and lots of things about him, including and especially that he is a hair wizard, but most of all I love his sort of sanguine diffidence about his extraordinary level of fame by virtue of a cheesy franchise for which he cannot mask his amused contempt.

To wit, the Quote of the Day:

"Doing something like Twilight opens doors and it closes others. You can say, 'Oh if I was still unknown, then no-one would judge me,' but at the same time, nobody would give a shit, either."

This is followed in the article whence it came by "He laughs."

I like him.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus