Question of the Day

What is your favorite thing about yourself?

Interpret however you like: Your favorite personality trait, your favorite accomplishment, your favorite part of your body, whatever.

I don't even know what my answer to this question is. I guess my tenacity, maybe.

[Commenting Guidelines: Please refrain from defining your favorite thing in contradistinction to another thing you find unappealing. That is to say, if your favorite thing is your feet, just say, "I love my feet," rather than, "I love my feet, because they're not gross like other feet that look like X." It's fine to expound on why you like what you like; just be considerate not to make other people feel shitty in the process.]

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus