So This Is Basically My New Favorite Thing

Preston Leatherman Dances with an iPod in Public: "I had this idea to go to a public place (in this case, the local shopping mall) and dance like no one's business. The only catch is, there is an iPod in my ear, so no one else around me can hear the music." LOL. The best!

Dancing with an iPod in Public: "Footloose"




Dancing with an iPod in Public: "All I Want for Christmas Is You"


[Via Gabe.]

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus