The Walking Thread

image of Shane handing a handgun to Carl
"You should definitely use this gun to shoot me, because I am terrible."

Sunday night's episode was the mid-season finale, a new concept that means "We will be back when our ratings won't be torched by the holidays, i.e. February," and it was definitely the best (and THE WORST!) episode in quite some time. OMG that ending! Walking Dead, you are just lucky I ALSO watch Dexter, so I saw an EVEN SHITTIER reveal on the same night. Oy these shows.

Anyway! Let us commence discussion of the last episode that FOR SURE I'm absolutely positive about this felt exactly like a zombie munching on the contents of my brainpan.

(Spoilers lurch undeadly herein.)

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus