Question of the Day

Suggested by Shaker roramich: Who was/is your favorite real-life teacher and why are they awesome?

Roramich notes this doesn't have to be so literal as to mean a classroom instructor, but someone from whom you learn. Also: "By 'real-life' I don't mean to specify they have to be currently living, only that they are not fictional."

I am the daughter of two educators, and have been fortunate to have many excellent teachers throughout my life, inside of classrooms and outside of them. I would have to think a good long while before I could come up with a favorite.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus