Awwwwwwwwwkwaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrd!!!

Cindy McCain blasts 'don't ask' as husband fights to keep it alive.

Earlier today, I sent that link to Shaker BrianWS with whom I was talking about a related subject, and he said: "Ha! I saw that too! Family dinner is going to be GREAT this weekend for the McCains!!!!!1"

To which I replied: "I'm guessing family dinner is ALWAYS great at the McCain residence."

A few moments later, my phone rang, and on the other end was just the sound of uncontrollable laughter.

This has been your regular reminder that John McCain is a horrible person.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus