OMGWTFLOL WHUT?!

The Hangover 2 cameo fuckery gets even fuckier:
Mike Tyson is one 'Hangover 2' cast member who wouldn't have had any problem acting alongside Mel Gibson, according to Page Six.

"I'm not going to ever in my life point my finger at anyone. I don't live in a glass house. None of us do. I work with anybody, as long as they're respectful," Tyson said, adding he would "100 percent" have worked with Gibson. The former heavyweight champion will fly to Thailand next month to reprise his role in the comedy sequel.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Literally, all I can do is laugh uncontrollably at this point.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus