This is so the worst thing you're going to read all day.

Are Men the New Minority? "With more women on campus, some male activists are now crying foul."

I've written about the OH NOES MORE LADIES GETTING DEGREES! and BOY CRISIS! alarmism more times than I can count, so I'm not going to do it again. Just have at it in comments.

Instead, I'll share with you the email exchange in which Iain sent me this article.

Iain: Sends link under the deceptively innocuous subject line "Hi."

Liss: LOL. You could have warned me you were about to throw me into a pile of garbage. Now I smell like poo.

Iain: LOL. Sorry, honsels.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus