Question of the Day


Earlier today Liss and I were talking about our childhood masturbation habits. (And no, don't even ask how we got on that subject.)

I confessed a fondness for sticking Atari joysticks up my b-hole as a boy. (By the way, I so need one of these, like now.)

Liss said she had a drumstick swathed in balloon. "So as to avoid splinters."

(When she said drumstick, the first thing that ran through my mind was chicken leg, and was immediately all "Eeewww!" Then I thought "That frozen ice cream bar? Brrrr!" After a moment it processed, and my mind went back to splinters. Youch!)

So, what's the weirdest thing you ever masturbated with as a kid?

p.s. Liss notes: "For the record, I have never wanked with foodstuff of any description."

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus