Quote of the Day

"There's a large part of me that's four years old. I wake up in the morning and I know that somewhere there's a cookie. I don't know where it is but I know it's mine and I have to go find it. That's how I live my life. My life is amazingly filled with fun."Newt Gingrich, a leading contender for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination, former Speaker of the House who oversaw 1994's Contract with America and the subsequent Republican-led witch-hunt of President Clinton, conservative firebrand, known misogynist, racist, homophobe, and religious intolerant, disgraceful family values hypocrite, and general asshole, in a new interview with Esquire, who are inexplicably willing to help this shitsack rehabilitate his career ruining America, despite his undiluted contempt for average Americans.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus