E-mailing! With Caitie and Kate

Guest starring on this episode: Liss and Deeky

Kate: I was just thinking about booze, and I realized something. If this VH1 lady is a "top shelf transsexual", does that make me, like, the box wine of transsexuals? 'Cause that'd be pretty amazing.

Caitie: Yeah! I think I'm the "homemade lager" of transsexuals. Wait, that doesn't sound right.

Kate: lol! How about bathtub gin?

Caitie: Okay, I guess I'll settle on an English pale ale. ;)

Liss: This makes me a nonalcoholic beer, doesn't it? :(

Deeky: what's that make me? a fruity drink with an umbrella in it?

Kate: Ooooh! Exotic!

Kate: Liss is the designated driver of transsexuals.

Caitie: OMG, you guys are making me laugh so hard I'm crying! :D We should have a poll: If you were a transsexual alcoholic drink, what kind of TAD would you be? ;)

Liss: LOL! Give me your keys.

Kate: LOL! I'm trans, I don't have a car; I'm still saving for a $16,000 vagina.

Liss: Have you checked Big Lots? They have everything.

Deeky: that made me LOL for real.

Caitie: OMG, I can see the packaging now:
VAGYNA*! 100% RECYCLED MATERIAL! COMES WITH REAL FUZZY SOFT CILTORUS!!
YOU WILL SATISFYING YOUR HUSB AND BOYFRIEND WITH GREAT EFFECT!
* Other vulval accessories sold separately. Needs adult assembly before use.

Liss: That's what we call in the biz MARKETING GENIUS. *chomps on cigar*

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus