Question of the Day

Springing from the comments in today's open thread:

Are you a hat person? If not, what "kind of person" are you? What's your accessory?

I am a hat person; I wear caps a lot (not baseball caps, I like duckbills), and I have a derby similar to the one in today's OT pic. I'm also a "tie person," I have lots of neckties, but I particularly love wearing bowties. Tucker Carlson nearly ruined it for me. And yes, I can tie them myself.

As The Doctor says, "Bowties are cool."

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus