Yet More Today In Fat Hatred!

Why do I have the feeling that this article isn't going to have the effect the generals wanted?

Hmm...let's see, I can put myself into a malnutritive space regularly, to stay within the ridiculous restrictions of the BMI, and my reward for this will be "being eligible to go colonise another country against its will, and maybe being shot at or blown up in the bargain".

Or I can live a comfortable life, exercising, playing soccer at least once a week, refereeing another couple of times, and be ineligible for all that fun.

Hmm, choices, choices.

Tip of the CaitieCap to MzR.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus