I Get Letters

Fat Princess. Still.

Thank You. I'd just like to sincerely thank you for providing my friends and I with a good laugh with your article(s) about Fat Princess. I think you're pretty much the reason nobody takes feminism seriously.
I had no idea "nobody takes feminism seriously." I'm so stupid I actually thought feminists took feminism seriously.

But it turns out, according to my helpful correspondent, no one, including the millions of women and men all over the world who identify as feminists, takes it seriously. And it's all because of me!

I am powerful. Rrrrooowwaaarrr.

[Fat Princess: Parts One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen.]

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus