Antiques with Deeks: The World's Most Unfortunately Named Boardgame

Part four in my miniseries (see parts one, two and three) on antiques. Because all us homos love antiques, right? Today, I've just one item. And I submit it without comment.


Annette's Secret Passage game. Yes, you read that right. A boardgame about America's Sweetheart's "secret passage." (I know I said I wasn't going to comment, but...) I don't know what knuckleheaded pervo came up with this name, but really, do we need to allude to the Mouseketeer's nether regions in 72 pt type?

And yes, I am twelve years old, why do you ask?

I came up with a few alternate names that wouldn't have been as ... unfortunate:

  • Annette and the Scrod Fishing Excursion Game

  • Annette's Shipwreck Survival Game

  • Annette on the Lido Deck Game

  • Annette's Smuggling Adventure Game

  • Annette vs. the Pirates Game

  • Annette's Cruise-wear Fashion Game

  • A Bunch of White Kids on a Boat Game

    Thanks for reading. Next week: Deeky Goes To Church!

    [Cross-posted.]

  • Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

    blog comments powered by Disqus