The Lost-a-Thon Continues: Check Dis Shit Out

Hey, Shakers, it's Kenny Blogginz! Even NEWBORN BABIES know that I'm a huge LOST fan! (Thanks, Liss!) Anyway, I thought my fellow Lost-ites would appreciate this easter egg that Cory Doctorow* just shared with me (we're totally BFFs):

"For LOST fans: Search kayak.com for Sydney to LAX one-way non-stop on 9/22/2010."


[It is the information for a flight leaving Sydney at 2:55pm and arriving in Los Angeles at 8:03am, at a cost of $4839, on Oceanic Airlines.]

------------------

* Actually BoingBoing guestblogger Jessamyn West. I just like using every opportunity I can to claim that Cory Doctorow and I are BFFs.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus