Blog Note

I've gotten an unusually high number of emails lately from people asking advice or information on work, family, dating, and/or sex issues, and I've tried to answer all of them, but I think a few may have been lost in the abyss that is my embarrassing lack of email organization.

So, first I want to apologize if I missed anyone's email, and secondly, I'd like to invite anyone whose I did miss to resend it if you're still looking for an answer.

Carry on.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus