Shaker Thumbs

Your opportunity to give a thumbs-up or thumbs-down to a product or service you'd recommend to other Shakers or warn them away from. Previously: One, Two, Three.

----------------------

This week, I'm giving a thumbs-up to the Crystal Body Deodorant Stick, which I finally tried thanks to a recommendation from Jorge (and a second from RedSonja and KarateMonkey).

I've been using it for a couple of weeks now, and I absolutely love it. Not only does my skin feel better and way less irritated (it's hypoallergenic and totally natural), the Crystal stick is also actually just more effective than a traditional deodorant. Iain tried it and immediately requested that I get him one, too!

Available for about $5 at Drugstore.com. And I'm guessing one stick will last me a year or more, so it's a good option for people who need to count pennies, too.

Thumbs way up!

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus