Shaker Thumbs

Last Tuesday, I asked as the QotD: What product or service have you purchased/used lately that you'd like to recommend to other Shakers (or recommend against)?

Several people requested it become a regular feature, so here is the first installment of "Shaker Thumbs," in which you've got the opportunity to give a thumbs-up or thumbs-down to a product or service you'd recommend to other Shakers or warn them away from.

My recommendation today is for plus-sized grrls, and it's Torrid's gray rainbow shirt, now on sale for $19.98.

Because I'm a Fatty McFatterson, it's hard for me to find cute t-shirts, since I'm meant to wear nothing but shapeless potato sacks and muumuus behind which to conceal my epidemic deathfat so as not to offend. I do, however, find the occasional gem (see: Atari shirt, which may be familiar care of my old Virtual Pub avatar), and I'm deeply in love with the gray rainbow t-shirt, which thoroughly satisfies my progressive core and is totes my new favorite shirt.

Thumbs way up!

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus