Glenn Beck Jokes About Poisoning Nancy Pelosi

Earlier today:

Paraphrase: Glenn Beck imagines what it would be like to attend a fundraising party at Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi's house. Someone sits at his desk with a cardboard cutout of Pelosi's face over theirs; he offers "Pelosi" a glass of wine and barks at her, "Drink it! Drink it! Drink it!" He laughs. "I really just wanted to thank you for having me over here to wine country, though to be invited I thought I had to be a major Democratic donor or a longtime friend of yours, which I'm not. Uh, by the way, I put poison in your—no, I, uh…" He then goes on to make a bunch of tired "limousine liberal" jokes, like, "Hey, is that Sean Penn over there?"

So, yeah. He was obviously real sincere about that whole "discouraging violence" thing.

[Via Media Matters.]

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus