News from Shakes Manor

Last night, while KennyBlogginz, Iain, and I were hanging out watching Dance TV*, we saw an advert for Brüno, which naturally prompted me to groan and splutter and rant about how filled with loathing I was for it.

Liss: ARGH! I hate everything having to do with this film! Fucking Brüno!

KBlogz: Looks like you're quite the homophobe over there.

[Iain and I burst out laughing.]

Iain: She hates Borat, too.

KBlogz: You hate Kazakhs, you hate gay people… I can't wait to see what kind of character Sacha Baron Cohen does next so we can see who else you hate.

-----------------------------

* Yes, that's a real live Girls Just Want to Have Fun allusion!

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus