ZOMG Michael Phelps is a DOPE FIEND!!!

I know it to be true because News of the World tells me so with GRAPHIC PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE!!!11!

Naturally, I don't give a flying fuck if Michael Phelps smokes pot. (Maybe now he can compete in the Stoned Olympics, too!) The only reason I'm linking the story is for this:
Phelps is represented by marketing giant Octagon, which works with huge brands such as Mastercard and HSBC. They admitted proven cannabis use would be "a major taint" on Phelps' character.
Major taint. Titter. Major taint.

Yes, I'm 12 years old.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus