Michael Savage: Expert on Womanhood

[All the hippie girls with patchouli oil are] all sixty years old, and they're all in Code Pink. They're way past their prime, so there's only one thing left for a woman after her prime of sexual excess, and that's radical left-wing politics.
I'm pretty sure Michael Savage is trying to tell us he wants to do sexy times with Phyllis Schlafly.

Maybe a hot threeway with Phyl and Maggie Thatcher.

I'm sad to hear it turns out I'm past my prime of sexual excess. I hadn't even hit my sexual peak yet! Damn.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus