I Gladys in Austin, Texas


Gladys in Austin, Texas is exactly the kind of person for whom I would miss my bus, because I just want to keep talking to her. She makes me wistful for public transportation so bad, because I miss my random conversations with wonderful strangers.

"I love Jesus but I drink a little" is, for sure, one of the Top 10 Best Sentences Ever Uttered in the English Language.

And I'm not ashamed to admit I got the blubverge at the end of that video.

[H/T to Kendall. If you can find a transcript, please leave a link in comments.]

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus