Friday OMG Shoez Blogging

[Inspired by Crowfoot.]

I figured I'd feature a pair of my flat favies this week, for those whose knees go wobbly at the mere sight of heels like these or these. Below are the Merrell Paris, in black—which can be seen in more detail (and purchased) here (though, as usual, I got mine from a reseller at a much lower price; they can definitely be found on eBay, if you're patient).


A post-apocalyptic Mary Jane fit for a Mad Max extra, they have lots of cute detailing, like this seam across the toe and the button closure, and they're extremely comfortable, although they tend to run big. (The 9s hang on my feet okay, but if I'd bought them in-store, I definitely would have gone down half a size.) They are also Sophie-approved.


Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus