Clinton Arrives at the State Department


Transcript: A solid minute of wild applause. Cheers. Shouting. Whistling. Wanton enthusiasm. General revelry. Followed by Clinton saying: "And I will do all that I can, working with you, to make it abundantly clear that robust diplomacy and effective development are the best long-term tools for securing America's future. [edit] I want you to think outside the proverbial box. I want you to give me the best advice you can. I want you to understand there is nothing that I welcome more than a good debate [cheers] and the kind of dialogue that will make us better. [edit] So I take this office with a real sense of joy and responsibility, commitment and collaboration. And now, ladies and gentlemen, let's get to work!"

[H/T to Shaker Constant Comment.]

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus