Black Friday



Black Friday is upon us. The holiest of holies, that day of unbridled consumerism and conspicuous spending that makes us all Americans, no matter what country we live in. And while you're out there today stimulating the economy, like the good patriots you are, think of me. Yes, think of me and all the things I want need. Because nobody wants needs more stuff than I do. So here's my Xmas List. Print it out. Take it with you. It'll make shopping for me easier.

Playmobil Hazmat Crew

Bruce of Los Angeles: Outside/Inside

EyeClops Bionic Eye

Suit of Armor

Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Tiffany Metropolis Cuff Links

Vintage Stormtrooper 12" Action Figure

Dusty in Memphis by Dusty Springfield

Pith Helmet

Acupuncture Cat Model

The Exact and Very Strange Truth by Ben Piazza

Hugo Boss Plain Toe Oxfords

Corey Haim: Me, Myself, and I

Rainer Werner Fassbinder's BRD Trilogy

UPDATED to add: Darth Vader Toaster

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus