ZOMG

My robot boyfriend, the McClellatron 3000, has endorsed Obama!



Wheeeeeeeee!

Any day my robot boyfriend is in the news is a good day, but a day that he finally takes the big robotic dump on his former programmers, aka Bush Inc., that we all know he has longed to take, is a GREAT day. Now he is free, and my robot boyfriend will come to me and I will start downloading progressive ideas into his chubby wee adorable robot head, Matrix-style, until he is the C-3PO-esque robot hero I know he can be.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus