Today in Duh

Professional Looney, Michael Savage, yesterday:
During the October 20 broadcast of his nationally syndicated radio show, Michael Savage said, "Do you think Colin Powell came out for BO [Sen. Barack Obama] because of his race? Duh." He later added: "[F]orgive me for being so blunt -- but it seems to Michael Savage that the only people who don't seem to vote based on race are white people of European origin."
Uhh. Okay. Really?


"I'm afraid if he wins, the blacks will take over. He's not a Christian! This is a Christian nation! What is our country gonna end up like?"

"When you got a Negra running for president, you need a first stringer. He's definitely a second stringer."

"He seems like a sheep - or a wolf in sheep's clothing to be honest with you. And I believe Palin - she's filled with the Holy Spirit, and I believe she's gonna bring honesty and integrity to the White House."

"He's related to a known terrorist, for one."

"He is friends with a terrorist of this country!"

"He must support terrorists! You know, uh, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck. And that to me is Obama."

"Just the whole, Muslim thing, and everything, and everybody's still kinda - a lot of people have forgotten about 9/11, but… I dunno, it's just kinda… a little unnerving."

"Obama and his wife, I'm concerned that they could be anti-white. That he might hide that."

"I don't like the fact that he thinks us white people are trash… because we’re not!"
But none of that is voting based on race.

'Cause, you know, it's white folks doing it.

"Negra." Jumpin' Jebus.

lol your tortured logic

Update: And by the way, let's just put this shit to rest, because I'm sick of fucking hearing it. No one, I repeat:

NO ONE

Has "forgotten" 9/11.

Go out and find me one. I'm serious. If you can find an American that has actually "forgotten" 9/11, I'll eat my hat. With HP sauce. I'll put it on fucking youtube.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus