Teh Cuteness, It Burns


Mini Terrorist Fist Bumpage!

Is it just me, or are there way more pictures of excited kids meeting nominees (at least one of them, ahem) this election? I love these pictures, not only because they remind me why I care about teaspoons, but also because they make me really nostalgic—I remember being a little kid who was wide-eyed with wonder at the concept of democracy, who would have loved to meet a presidential candidate, who thought memorizing the list of presidents was the greatest class assignment evah, even though my classmates were complaining about it, because it seemed to me that any patriot worth her salt would know that sort of thing.

[Pic seen at Cif America.]

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus