Ladies, They're Onto Us

Geniuses at the National Review Online have figured out what's behind women's criticisms of Sarah Palin: "the collective grief, shame, and guilt from personal involvement in the abortion of an unborn child."

Hmm. I've never had an abortion, never performed an abortion, never accompanied a friend or relative to get an abortion, never even spoken to a friend or relative about an abortion, don't even know if any of my friends or relatives have ever had an abortion (though I'm pretty sure all of them know damn well I wouldn't judge them if they had).

So what's my excuse?

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus