Is this what they mean...

...by compassionate conservatism?


Professional Asshole Glenn Beck: I can't look at Barney Frank any more. I can't take it.

Professional Pantload Jonah Goldberg: I almost think he should be in jail! I almost think the guy should be in jail!

Beck: Oh I do too! I absolutely do. I think — honestly, I think we should have at least, bare minimum, we should have stockades in front of the Capitol building. Some of these people are out and out criminal on what they have done. […]

Goldberg: It is an incredibly poisonous situation. You know in the Middle Ages, Harry Reid would have his stomach cut open and a half-starved weasel thrown in, for the kinds of things he's doing. It's outrageous!
Tell us, oh mighty arbiter of morality, what would they have done in the Middle Ages to people who used Mr. Gutenberg's fine invention as an enormous wank machine?

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus