I'm Mad at You Just Because I Know Who You Are


Okay, it's not just because I know who you are. It's also because you're an ass-flavored megadouche who waxes sincere about your "creative muse" with a straight fucking face, even as your new film prompts a reviewer for the LA Times to dryly snarl, "Watching this repugnant, angry male fantasy, I thought, 'You know what's missing? Jokes about date rape.' I wasn't disappointed for long."

I hate you, Dane Cook. I really hate you.

[Previous Targets of My Arbitrary Ire: Carrot Top, Jared Fogle, Baby Luv, The Federlines (wah wah wah!), TomKat, Carrot Top (again), "Dog" Chapman, Rick and Kathy Hilton, Dr. Phil, Carrot Top (again).]

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus