Happy Birthday Neil Peart!



While Keith Moon has been, and still is, one of my major drumming style influences, it was Neil that got me comfortable with playing in odd time signatures. I've always been such a huge fan of Neil and his playing. Seeing one of his drum solo segments live is like attending a lecture being given by The Professor.

And so, I wish a happy birthday to one of my favorite drumming idols, a master of intellect and precision.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus