Caption This Photo



Hey kids! It's time for the Muddy Mudskipper show!

(Via CuteOverload)


Sigh... I've tried to keep this to myself for as long as I could but I just can't deal anymore, so here we go. I've a confession to make to all of you.

I know that for months now I've taken on the role of resident Cute Overlord by meticulously picking the cutest offerings from CuteOverload for all to enjoy. It's not that I intend to stop doing this. On the contrary, I've actually found a new site to add to my obsessions.

I have to look at the site every damn day because I can't get enough. I mean, it goes beyond the beyond in terms of crazy cute. The faint of heart should not go below the fold. Should you choose to continue, just know that you've been warned, for you must beware the hypnotic gaze of...



The Disapproving Rabbit!

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus