It Cries

I've watched this video twice now, hours apart, and it's made me cry both times. I am so fucking frustrated with this bullshit--and with how rarely it's called out by so-called progressives--I don't know what else to do anymore.

Anyone who believes the Democratic Party will magically unite as soon as mean old Clinton gets out of Obama's way not only needs to watch this video, they need to understand why it makes people like me--thinking, reasonable Democrats--cry.

And by "cry," I don't mean choke up while talking, I mean sob.

The party needs our votes in November. Figure it out.



(H/T Jeralyn at TalkLeft.)

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus