Maybe I Need a Vacation

Two night ago, I dreamt that Ron Paul was trying to kill me inside a video game. We were both real humans, but we were stuck inside a game. It was very Tron, except way more disturbing.

Last night, I dreamt that John McCain was trying to make out with me in my high school bedroom. Posters of Mozza on the walls and everything. I know for a fact it was influenced by this horrendo picture.

I swear to Maude, if I dream about Fred Thompson tonight, I'm not going to blog about anything but Ninja Warrior and The Office until 2009.

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus