Friday Cat Blogging

Hey, check it out. Korea's made glow-in-the-dark cats.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This kind of thing should probably scare the shit out of me, but it doesn't. I look forward to a time when I no longer trip over my cats on the way to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Of course, I am sure there are other benefits. Glo-Kats® could make good holiday decorations, for example. (Take that, War on Christmas!) Or low cost nightlights. If you could get them to blink, and had four of them, you could market them as a Simon that never needs batteries.

I'm sure there are other things that could be done with glow-in-the-dark cats. Any ideas?

(Hat tip to my buddy Kobb, a mad scientist in his own right.)

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus