Stalking is Hilarious


This shirt now onsale at your local Wal-Mart. Seriously. In case you needed one more reason not to shop at that shit-hole.

Tara Stewart, a spokeswoman for the company, forwarded me information about Wal-Mart partnering with the attorney general's office in South Carolina on a public education campaign to combat domestic violence.

"We work hard on this issue and do a great deal to bring awareness and help families in need," she wrote in an e-mail message.

And the T-shirts fit into that public education campaign how?
Well, garsh, there wouldn't be any need for a campaign if we all just stopped making domestic violence the butt of jokes and stuff!

I don't know about you guys, but I haven't laughed this hard since the "I like my women like I like my chicken: battered" t-shirt. Oh, and these were hilarious, too.

(Btw, if you're considering going the whole "get over it" route on this one, please read this first.)

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus